Dale Buchberger, MS, PT, DC, CSCS, DACBSP
Developer of the Buchberger-12™Shoulder Made Simple™
- Dr. Buchberger possesses a unique educational background that includes a Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) degree, Masters degree in Physical Therapy (MPT) and Certification as a Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS).
- Chiropractic consultant to the New York Jets Football Team.
- Strength and conditioning coordinator for the Auburn Stingrays Swim Team.
- Former Chiropractic Consultant to the Syracuse University Athletic Department (2006-2012).
- Dr. Buchberger has lectured extensively across the United States, Canada and Europe.
- Former Associate Professor at New York Chiropractic College.
- Diplomate and Past-President of the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians.
- Certified provider and instructor of Active Release Techniques® Soft tissue management system for the upper and lower extremities and spine.
- Certified provider and instructor of SASTM (Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization)
- Currently serves as the team chiropractor for the Auburn Doubleday’s Baseball Team (Affiliate of the Washington Nationals).
- Dr. Buchberger has published articles in the following peer reviewed journals: JMPT (Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics), JSCR (Journal of Sports Chiropractic & Rehabilitation), MSSE (Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise) and AJMS (American Journal of Medicine & Sports).
- Chiropractic consultant to the Canadian Aerial Ski Team for the 2001-2002 season.
- Dr. Buchberger currently has a practice in Auburn NY – Active Physical Therapy Solutions. http://www.activeptsolutions.com
- Dr. Buchberger was named “Sports Chiropractor of the Year“ for 2009 by the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians.