The Chiropractic Department of the Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières
In accordance with the continuing education policies of the Ordre des Chiropraticiens du Québec Presents
SHOULDER MADE SIMPLE
with Dr. Dale J. Buchberger chiropractor DC, PT, CSCS, DACBSP, ART
After completing this seminar, you will be able to diagnose and rehabilitate common disorders of the shoulder and elbow including shoulder impingements, shoulder instability vs. laxity, labral lesions, AC joint lesions, rotator cuff lesions, nerve entrapments and many other conditions that affect the shoulder. In addition, Dr. Buchberger will review non-operative and postoperative rehabilitation concepts and exercises that are extremely important for any doctor or therapist who wants to treat patients with shoulder problems. This will be a combination of didactic lecture and hands-on laboratory practice sessions.
|Dates :||April 13 and 14, 2019|
|Hours :||Saturday, 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
|Location :||Sheraton Montreal Airport Hotel
555 Boulevard McMillan
|Price :||595$ for DC
495$ by January 15, 2019 (early birds!!)
Supplement of 23$ if you need ECU from the UQTR
|Continuing Education Credits :||12h
You must be present to every class hour to get all your continuing education credits.
|Inscription :||To subscribe, email your name and address to email@example.com.
After, you must to send a check to Dr Sébastien Robidoux at: Dr Sébastien Robidoux, UQTR – Département de Chiropratique – Local 2613, 3351 Boul. des Forges, Trois-Rivières Qc, G9A 5H7.
Check payable to : Chiropractic Continuing Education
|Places :||30 places only.|
|Hotel :||If you need to book a hotel room, you can call the Sheraton Montreal Airport Hotel, Qc, Canada. For reservation : 514-631-2411|
|Autres :||For more info, email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org|
Dr. Dale J. Buchberger DC, PT, CSCS, DACBSP, ART
- Buchberger possesses a unique educational background that includes a Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) degree, Masters degree in Physical Therapy (MPT) and Certification as a Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS).
- Former Chiropractic consultant to the New York Jets Football Team.
- Strength and conditioning coordinator for the Auburn Stingrays Swim Team.
- Chiropractic Consultant to the Syracuse University Athletic Department (2006-2012, 2015-Present).
- Buchberger has lectured extensively across the United States, Canada and Europe.
- Former Associate Professor at New York Chiropractic College.
- Diplomate and Past-President of the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians.
- Certified provider and instructor of Active Release Techniques® Soft tissue management system for the upper and lower extremities and spine.
- Certified provider and instructor of SASTM (Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization)
- Currently serves as the team chiropractor for the Auburn Doubleday’s Baseball Team (Affiliate of the Washington Nationals).
- Buchberger has published articles in the following peer reviewed journals: JMPT (Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics), JSCR (Journal of Sports Chiropractic & Rehabilitation), MSSE (Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise) and AJMS (American Journal of Medicine & Sports).
- Chiropractic consultant to the Canadian Aerial Ski Team for the 2001-2002 season.
- Buchberger currently has a practice in Auburn NY – Active Physical Therapy Solutions. http://www.activeptsolutions.com
- Buchberger was named “Sports Chiropractor of the Year“ for 2009 by the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians.