The Chiropractic Department of the Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières
In accordance with the continuing education policies of the Ordre des Chiropraticiens du Québec Presents
LOWER EXTREMITIES MADE SIMPLE
with Dr. Dale J. Buchberger chiropractor DC, PT, CSCS, DACBSP, ART
This year’s conference will provide a current functional approach to the most common types of lower extremity conditions found in private practice. Examination based treatment protocols for the various conditions will be reviewed and practiced in a hands-on practical format. These protocols are extremely important for any practitioner who treats lower extremity injuries in the general and athletic population.
|Dates :||September 16 and 17, 2017|
|Hours :||Saturday, 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
|Location :||Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières
3351 boul des Forges, Trois-Rivières Qc, G9A 5H7
room 3605 of the chiropractic building
|Price :||595$ for DC
495$ by January 15, 2016 (early birds!!)
Supplement of 20$ if you need ECU from the UQTR
|Continuing Education Credits :||12h
You must be present to every class hour to get all your continuing education credits.
|Inscription :||To subscribe, email your name and address to [email protected].
After, you must to send a check to Dr Sébastien Robidoux at: Dr Sébastien Robidoux, UQTR – Département de Chiropratique – Local 2613, 3351 Boul. des Forges, Trois-Rivières Qc, G9A 5H7.
Check payable to : Chiropractic Continuing Education
|Places :||50 places only.|
|Hotel :||If you need to book a hotel room, you can call the Delta hotel in Trois-Rivières, Qc, Canada. We have negotiated a special rate. To get it, you must mention that you come for chiropractic continuing education. For reservation : 1-888-236-2427 or https://www.deltahotels.com/Hotels/Delta-Trois-Rivieres-Hotel-Conference-Centre|
|Autres :||For more info, email us at : [email protected]|
Dr. Dale J. Buchberger DC, PT, CSCS, DACBSP, ART
- Buchberger possesses a unique educational background that includes a Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) degree, Masters degree in Physical Therapy (MPT) and Certification as a Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS).
- Former Chiropractic consultant to the New York Jets Football Team.
- Strength and conditioning coordinator for the Auburn Stingrays Swim Team.
- Chiropractic Consultant to the Syracuse University Athletic Department (2006-2012, 2015-Present).
- Buchberger has lectured extensively across the United States, Canada and Europe.
- Former Associate Professor at New York Chiropractic College.
- Diplomate and Past-President of the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians.
- Certified provider and instructor of Active Release Techniques® Soft tissue management system for the upper and lower extremities and spine.
- Certified provider and instructor of SASTM (Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization)
- Currently serves as the team chiropractor for the Auburn Doubleday’s Baseball Team (Affiliate of the Washington Nationals).
- Buchberger has published articles in the following peer reviewed journals: JMPT (Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics), JSCR (Journal of Sports Chiropractic & Rehabilitation), MSSE (Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise) and AJMS (American Journal of Medicine & Sports).
- Chiropractic consultant to the Canadian Aerial Ski Team for the 2001-2002 season.
- Buchberger currently has a practice in Auburn NY – Active Physical Therapy Solutions. http://www.activeptsolutions.com
- Buchberger was named “Sports Chiropractor of the Year“ for 2009 by the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians.